2020 Central States Conference Registration
The basic registration fees listed below allow you to:
1) attend the keynote address,
2) participate in the many regularly-scheduled 1-hour sessions, and
3) enjoy visiting the vendors in the exhibit hall
You can speed up your on-site registration experience by registering online (credit card only).
Click on the "Register" button on this page to pay by credit card. When you arrive at the conference, come to the on-site registration desk to receive your badge.
From March 12 – March 14, 2020,
you can register in person, on-site using our paper registration form.
Both checks and credit/debit cards are accepted. To speed things up, download and fill out the registration form.
On-site registration will be open:
Wednesday March 11 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.mm - 12:00 p.m.
Attention: CSCTFL Advisory Council Members
Our registration system has changed!
The Advisory Council option is ONLY AVAILABLE to current (2019-2020) members.
To proceed registering as an Advisory Council Member please follow these steps:
1) Select the “Register” button to the left on this page.
2) On the following screen, enter the e-mail address that is associated with your AC membership. This will verify your membership status.
3) Enter the automatic security code that will appear in the box below your e-mail address.
4) On the next screen, Registration option E (Advisory Council Member) will be activated. You may proceed to register as usual.
To check on the status of your AC membership, Click here!
To join the Advisory Council, Click here!
Please note: Once you have verified or updated your membership in the Advisory Council, you will need to return to this page to start the registration process.