Central States Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
CSCTFL LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP
Strong leadership is a quality that every organization needs in order to thrive. The Central States Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (CSCTFL) has developed a program that will broaden leadership potential in its 14 state region.
Leadership Workshop 2018
This workshop is designed to help participants analyze their leadership style and hone their leadership skills.
This workshop is designed for current curriculum coordinators, department chairpersons, and others in supervisory positions and for classroom teachers, as well as emerging leaders who hope to take on specific leadership and supervisory roles.
• Analyze the core responsibilities associated with one's current or future leadership position;
• Evaluate a variety of leadership models and styles; and
• Consider one's approaches to teacher development and evaluation.
• Role-plays of a variety of "tough situations;" and
• Analysis and comparisons of various approaches to resolving them
Participants will use their deeper understanding of leadership styles and personal strengths to develop a personal leadership development plan for carrying out current and future responsibilities.
Applications should be completed by December 1, 2017.CSCTFL Leadership Application Form
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org